Double Glazing Masters employ an array of people across Australia from Installers to Manufacturers. Office based or out in the field, DGM have an opportunity to suit you. We are a proud and growth focused company, with emphasis on Customer Satisfaction and Superior Product Build Quality. We Design, Build and Supply Australian Manufactured UPVC Double Glazed Products to Homeowners & Businesses across our great land of Australia.
Window & Door Installer – Experienced
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland
About Us: Double Glazing Masters are Queensland's leading UPVC Window & Door specialists. Our Head Office & Manufacturing is based in Yatala, QLD. Conveniently located between Brisbane & The Gold Coast.
Specialising in Double Glazing UPVC Windows & Doors throughout Australia. Due to significant growth and expansion, we are looking for an experienced UPVC Window & Door Installer to join our team immediately.
Qualifications & Experience
Experience installing UPVC double glazing is extremely advantageous.
• At least 2 years’ experience in UPVC and carpentry.
• Good Carpentry skills and an eye for quality and detail essential.
• Good work ethic and reliability is a must.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Installation of UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors.
• Predominantly replacing single glazed windows and doors to established properties.
• Finish, trim & clean windows once installed.
• Work as part of a fast paced team.
• Work to targets and quality control standards.
• Early starts are a standard.
• Salary up to $78,000 (dependant on experience).
• Performance Bonus
• Employee Discount
To apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org including your resume and the position your are applying for or simply call 1300 326 151 to discuss the role further.
We may not be advertising for a particular role, but we are always keen to hear from those interested in a stable career. If you would like to work in any of the following states, we'd love to hear from you:
Queensland | Victoria | New South Wales | South Australia | ACT | Western Australia
Please email DGM Employment Opportunities Here for all expressions of interest. Please include a resume and brief letter outlining your experience or key skills (if any), and/or anything that would make you an ideal candidate to join our team!